Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Editing, editing, editing...

Hello,

Well after six months I finally finished Karaoke Fridays yesterday. I spent much of today editing after a fight with Microsoft Word(I'll write on that later). At any rate after I printed out 97 pages and read through my wonderful manuscript I found some things I need to tidy up a bit but really I was pretty excited that there weren't too many wholes or grammatical errors.
I can not post the whole thing on here as I feel it is too long but I could email those interested in the story. I think I will try to put a few pages in the blog to get you interested or maybe not so interested. Give me time to do this, I heard it wasn't the easiest thing to paste in here for some reason. That's all for tonight. I am tired and my eyes hurt from reading.
Oh I did buy a Jane Austen book today. I've never read her and I'm told she is great. I chose Sense and Sensibilities as it was her first novel. One of my firm beliefs is that to become a decent writer I must be a good reader as well, so there you go, more on that later.

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. me.me.me...I want to read it. Shel

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay finally figured out how to respond. Didn't even realize you were on here ha ha

    ReplyDelete